Originally the site of the pig market, the area became a car park in 1937. In 1970 the car park was extended, and a terrace of shops was built over the rhyne that linked water drainage from North Moor, under the Little Bow Bridge, with the Long Sutton Catchwater.
Click on an image to enlarge it and see the caption

