Memorials in Langport and Huish Episcopi to those who died in the First and Second World Wars take a number of forms. A wooden board in All Saints’ Church commemorates Langport men who died in both wars. There is also a Roll of Honour listing the Langport men who served in the First World War. They can be found in the north west corner of the nave, by the font. The Huish Episcopi War Memorial, at the corner of Wincanton Road and The Hill, lists those men from Huish Episcopi who died in both World Wars.
In addition to these, Langport raised funds through public subscription which they used to buy a field for recreation, to be dedicated to the memory of their fallen. Initially this was a field at Eastover near the railway line, but this was exchanged for the present site, and named Langport and Huish Episcopi Memorial Field and Village Hall.
The cricket pavilion at the ground on Field Road was built in memory of the Master and Old Boys of Langport Grammar School who were killed in the First World War. It was opened on 28 March 1922 by the famous Somerset cricketer Sammy Woods. Sadly, its thatch was destroyed by a fire in 1947. It is now home to the Huish & Langport Cricket Club.